Of counsel to the firm, Bradley Armstrong focuses on insurance defense law, products liability defense law, personal injury law, and appellate and trial practice. His litigation practice includes the areas of insurance coverage disputes, constitutional and civil rights law, employment discrimination matters, and municipal insurance defense. He also is experienced in the defense of utility stray voltage claims.
Mr. Armstrong is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, having served as mediator and arbitrator through the Wisconsin Bar Foundation, Case Mediation Program and the American Arbitration Association. Prior to joining Axley in 1967, he clerked for the Honorable Leo B. Hanley, Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice.
Admitted to practice in the State Courts of Wisconsin, Eastern District of Wisconsin, Western District of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and United States Supreme Court.
EducationJ.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
B.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison
Involvement & Recognition
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Association of Insurance Attorneys and the Defense Research Institute
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Named a top Personal Injury Litigation lawyer in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Named to the 2005 – 2008 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Lists
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™