Attorney Mary Parmeter is an associate attorney and member of the Business Practice Group at Axley. Ms. Parmeter focuses her practice on general corporate law, corporate finance and securities, business organization and formation, mergers and acquisitions, development, and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Axley, Mary earned her MBA in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking from the Wisconsin School of Business, and gained banking and investment experience by working at Goldman Sachs and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board.
Outside of work, Mary is a fitness and outdoor enthusiast who enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
EducationJ.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
M.B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison - School of Business
B.A., Marquette University
- Banking, Lending & Financial Services
- Business Start-Up
- Business, Corporate & Securities
- COVID-19 & Return to Work
- Cannabis & Hemp
- Contract Negotiation & Drafting
- Corporate Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Reorganizations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use & Development
Involvement & Recognition
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Board Member, Pres House