Attorney Morgan Stippel is an associate attorney and member of the Litigation Practice Group at Axley. Ms. Stippel focuses her practice on insurance defense, family law, and general litigation matters.
Ms. Stippel worked at Axley as a Law Clerk in the summer of 2017 before transitioning to a full-time attorney after graduating from the University of Wisconsin Law School. In addition, Ms. Stippel participated in the Family Court Clinic with the Economic Justice Institute and also interned for Judge William M. Conley in the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
While in college, Ms. Stippel interned for her hometown’s Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. House of Representatives, and Minnesota’s largest provider of domestic violence services, Tubman. Her wide array of experience before entering the practice taught Ms. Stippel how to communicate effectively, build strong relationships, and provide tailored representation to her clients.
During her time at the University of Wisconsin Law School, Ms. Stippel served on the Executive Boards for the Mock Trial Team, the Student Bar Association, and The Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society. Ms. Stippel was also a member of the Moot Court Board.
In her free time, Ms. Stippel enjoys spending quality time with family and friends, attending Badger sporting events, cheering on the Green Bay Packers, and eating weekend brunch.
EducationJ.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School
B.S., summa cum laude, University of Wisconsin-River Falls
Involvement & Recognition
- Bruce Beilfuss Memorial Scholarship for Outstanding Service to the University of Wisconsin Law School
- Mathys Memorial Award for Outstanding Service to the University of Wisconsin Law School Moot Court Board
- Stewart Macaulay Award for Excellence and Leadership in Contracts Law
- Susan Steingass Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award, 2016-2017
- Susan Steingass Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award, 2017-2018