Tracy Murn is an associate attorney and member of the Business Practice Group at Axley. Ms. Murn focuses her practice primarily on real estate, estate planning, and environmental law.
Ms. Murn joined Axley as a Law Clerk in 2015 before transitioning to a full-time attorney after graduating from Marquette University Law School. During her time at Marquette, Ms. Murn served as a Legal Research Assistant under Professor Paul Secunda, an appointed member of the ERISA board and a specialist in Labor and Employment law. Murn helped with Professor Secunda’s research on the Superannuation retirement savings system in Australia in comparison to the American retirement savings system. She also completed a Pro Bono internship with the Office of the Public Defender.
Outside of her career as an attorney, Ms. Murn is an active Marquette Alumnae, a member of the Young Alumni Association at Marquette University and a longtime supporter of and a volunteer for the Alzheimer’s Association. Ms. Murn presents at career fairs at the middle school, high school, and college levels to share her passion for the practice of law. She is also an avid fitness and outdoor fan and enjoys weightlifting, sporting clays, and a round of 18 holes on a sunny day.
Admitted to practice in the State Courts of Wisconsin and Federal Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
EducationJ.D., cum laude, Marquette University Law School
B.A., cum laude, Psychology, Marquette University
- Business Start-Up
- Business, Corporate & Securities
- Contract Negotiation & Drafting
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Governmental, Administrative & Regulated Industry
- Limited Liability Companies
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Reorganizations
- Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use & Development
- Succession Planning
- Water Law
Involvement & Recognition
- Member, Young Alumni Association at Marquette University
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Construction and Public Contract Law Section, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Member, Waukesha County Bar Association
- Junior Board Member, AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW)
- Member, Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Volunteer, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Cabinet Member, United Performing Arts Center