When you hire an Axley Car Accident Attorney in Madison, Wisconsin for your injury case, you will not be charged a fee unless we recover money for you. Period.
Axley Car Accident Attorneys have over a 95% success rate with injury cases. Our personal injury lawyers have handled literally thousands of auto accident cases.
An Axley Car Accident Attorney is trained in all phases of auto accident claims:
- Investigating the accident
- Identifying the responsible parties
- Working with Accident Reconstruction Engineers (if required)
- Reviewing the negligent driver’s insurance policy as well as your policy
- Working with Physicians and Chiropractors
- Evaluating your injuries – including future expenses/lost wages and effect on the quality of your life
- Getting your maximum compensation
The earlier we become involved in your car accident case, the better we can do for you – and obtain the maximum compensation for you and your loved ones.
Our lawyers also protect your rights to compensation for the long term effects of your injuries. This includes:
- Future pain and disability
- Future wage loss
- Costs of future surgery(s)
- Costs of future doctoring, P.T., chiropractic, etc.
Every case is different. But to obtain compensation for you, we must prove the other party is at fault. In some motor vehicle accidents, fault is clear. But even when the other driver’s fault is obvious, insurance companies will try to reduce your compensation — and suggest you were also at fault. To protect you, we fully evaluate the accident, preserve evidence, document tire marks and point of impact evidence (if still possible) and more.