We have been winning cases since Karl Benz invented the automobile, and like the car, we can get you where you need to go. Our personal injury lawyers have handled thousands of auto accident cases and we know how to handle your case so you get the maximum compensation for your injuries.
In addition to helping you recover current medical costs, our lawyers protect your rights to compensation for the long-term effects of your injuries. This includes:
- Future pain and disability
- Future wage loss
- Costs of future surgery(s)
- Costs of future doctoring, P.T., chiropractic, etc.
Every case is different, but the earlier we become involved in your car accident case, the better we can do for you – and obtain the maximum compensation for you and your loved ones.
To obtain compensation for you, we must prove the other party is at fault. In some motor vehicle accidents, fault is clear. But even when the other driver’s fault is obvious, insurance companies will try to reduce your compensation — and suggest you were also at fault. To protect you, we fully evaluate the accident, preserve evidence, document tire marks and point of impact evidence (if still possible) and more.
When you hire an Axley Car Accident Attorney in Madison, Wisconsin for your injury case, you will not be charged a fee unless we recover money for you. Period.
For a free, no-obligation consultation: Call an Axley Car Accident Attorney, We Can Help.
Experienced & Effective
Our Attorneys are Experienced in All Phases of Auto Accident Claims
• Investigating the accident
• Identifying the responsible parties
• Working with Accident Reconstruction Engineers (if required)
• Reviewing the negligent driver's insurance policy as well as your policy
• Working with Physicians and Chiropractors
• Evaluating your injuries - including future expenses/lost wages and effect on the quality of your life
• Getting your maximum compensation