Please Note: In trucking accident cases, the sooner we become involved, the better we can do for you. It is essential to preserving the physical and digitally recorded evidence from the accident. Accidents involving large, commercial trucks are a unique area of law. Therefore, trucking accidents require more than a lawyer with general ‘car crash’ experience, they need true trucking accident attorneys.
John Walsh and Mike Riley are Axley’s Trucking Accident Experts. And they will handle your trucking accident case with our Axley Promise:
We will charge no fee unless we recover money for you. Period.
What makes trucking accidents different? A combination of factors, including:
- Truck GPS and «Black Box» data
- FMCSA Regulations (Federal Safety Regulations must be investigated)
- Wisconsin CDL (Commercial Drivers License) Rules
- Driver’s log and hours of operation (records may «disappear»)
- Employer’s Drivers Qualification File
- Driver’s Cell Phone and Text Records
- Driver fatigue? Distraction? Speeding?
- The Unique Large Vehicle Dynamics of both Tractor and Trailer
- Specialized investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol
Every trucking accident is different, so each requires a careful evaluation.
For a free, no obligation consultation: Call Us, We Can Help.