Nicole Stine is the Marketing Manager at Axley Law Firm where she works extensively with social media, email marketing, web development, search engine optimization, public relations, business development, advertising and media buying.
Ms. Stine recently stepped down from her post as Public Service Co-Chair for the local marketing organization Ad 2 Madison. Through this elected position, she worked pro bono with a non-profit for over a year to develop their social media accounts, build brand awareness and promote fundraising initiatives.
She currently handles marketing (including website, social media, email), event planning and discussions for a local book club, “Between the Covers” which meets once a month to discuss contemporary and modern literature.
Before joining Axley Brynelson two years ago, Ms. Stine worked for a Madison Advertising Agency where she monitored and managed social media accounts for various clients along with other marketing initiatives such as copywriting and strategy development.
B.A., University of Wisconsin Madison, Journalism (Double Track – Reporting & Strategic Communications)
B.A., University of Wisconsin Madison, Spanish
- Social Media Breakfast of Madison
- Public Relations Society of America
- American Marketing Association
- American Advertising Federation
- Legal Marketing Association
- Between the Covers, Book Club
- Presentation: “Recruiting The Next Generation with Social Media.” ABC of WI Fall Convention (10/2014)
- Presentation: “Social Media: Opening New Doors to Marketing Success.” ABC of WI Winter Convention (2/2014)