Attorney Adam Bazelon is a partner and member of Axley’s Litigation Practice Group. Attorney Bazelon concentrates his practice on eminent domain and real estate litigation. He routinely represents businesses, landowners, governmental entities and condominium associations. Attorney Bazelon is also experienced in assisting clients with property tax objections, title defects, commercial lease disputes, construction defects, covenant interpretation and enforcement as well as boundary disputes and adverse possession matters.
Attorney Bazelon serves as a commissioner for the Milwaukee County Condemnation Commission. In addition, he is on the Board of Appeals and Ethics Board for the Village of Fox Point and serves as a co-chair for the Real Property Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association.
When not in the office, Attorney Bazelon enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, coaching baseball and running.
EducationJ.D., cum laude, Marquette University Law School
B.A., University of Michigan
Involvement & Recognition
- Commissioner, Milwaukee County Condemnation Commission
- Member, Board of Appeals and Ethics Board for the Village of Fox Point
- Co-chair, Real Property Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© (2021-2022 Edition) – Litigation – Real Estate
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© (2024 Edition) – Litigation – Real Estate