Axley’s Business Attorneys believe a key to providing effective services is a strong foundation in those practice areas most important to business enterprises. Our team of Business Lawyers includes experienced, talented attorneys right here in Wisconsin, with locations in Madison and Waukesha, who provide a broad range of legal services to our clients. These areas include organizational planning, finance, insurance, government permitting and regulation, real estate development and tax planning.
In addition, our corporate attorneys are sensitive to the ever-changing landscape of federal, state and local business law – giving Wisconsin’s business entities and individual entrepreneurs a decided edge in the issues that concern them most.
Benefits of a Full Service Law Firm
Axley also has substantial experience in related fields that serve our business clients, including litigation and alternative dispute resolution, government relations, employment law and construction and transportation law.
- Antitrust, Competition & Product Distribution
- Banking, Lending & Financial Services
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditors’ Rights
- Class Action
- Condominium Development & Conversions
- Contract Negotiation & Drafting
- Corporate Law
- Distribution & Franchise
- Elder Care Industry
- Governmental, Administrative & Regulated Industry
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Companies
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Reorganizations
- Private Equity
- Public Utility Regulations, Operation & Financing
- Succession Planning
- Tax Exempt & Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Telecommunications, Cable Television & Internet
- Venture Capital