Axley has a dynamic practice representing the interests of management in every phase of labor and employment law. Axley attorneys counsel both private and public sector employers in preparing and implementing effective personnel policies, employee relations procedures and affirmative action programs.
Should employers become involved in labor or employment litigation, Axley attorneys offer the experience needed to represent them efficiently and effectively in both federal and state courts. As a member of the Employers Counsel Network, Axley edits the Wisconsin Employment Law Letter.
Axley attorneys also offer legal guidance on The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“ACA”). Our team frequently teaches and works with employers, attorneys and other professionals on how the bill may affect their business. We constantly monitor new developments in the law and report these updates to our clients.
- Affordable Care Act
- Civil Rights & Constitutional Issues
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Handbooks, Policies & Procedures
- Employee Hiring, Discipline, Discharge
- Employment Contracts & Restrictive Covenants
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Litigation
- OSHA, Employee Safety & Health Matters
- Representation of Management in Union Matters
- Representation of Public Sector Employers
- State & Federal Family Medical Leave Acts
- Wage & Hour
- Worker’s Compensation & Unemployment Compensation
- Workplace Harassment