- This event has passed.
2015 Frac Sand Seminar
March 18, 2015 @ 7:45 am - 6:00 pm
On Wednesday, March 18 Axley Brynelson, LLP sponsored an all-day seminar on Industrial Sand Mining.
The seminar featured WDNR presenters, who spoke on the following topics:
- Stormwater Permitting
- Air Management
- High Capacity Wells
- Wisconsin Green Tier Program
- Emerging Industry Issues
The event was also sponsored in part by Weld, Riley, Prenn & Ricci S.C.
- Final Report on the Public Health Impacts of Non-Metallic Industrial Sand Mining in Trempealeau County
- Report: Ambient PM4 Crystalline Silica Sampling
- Communities at Risk: Frac Sand Mining In The Upper Midwest
- Environmental Analysis Questionnaire
- FML Sand Boldt Decision
- Air Map
- Air Permitting Issues – Michael Ross (Wisconsin DNR)
- Groundwater Use and Management in Wisconsin – Bob Smail (Wisconsin DNR)
- Green Tier: Wisconsin’s Environmental Leadership Program – Roberta Walls (Wisconsin DNR)
- Process for the Strategic Analysis of Industrial Sand Mining – David Siebert (Bureau of Environmental Analysis and Sustainability)
- WPDES Permits Required for Industrial Sand Operations – Jim Devlin (Wisconsin DNR)
- Sand Mining Monitoring in Wisconsin – Jason Truetel
- Industrial Sand Mining Near Waterways – Wetlands – Dave Pericak
- Stepped Enforcement Process
Contact Attorney Buck Sweeney with questions at email@example.com or 608.283.6743.