- This event has passed.
Axley 2013 Year End Employment Law Update
November 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the attorneys from Axley’s Labor and Employment Practice Group on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 as they deliver a presentation on important changes to Employment Law in 2013 and what to expect in 2014. Presentation materials on 2013 Employment Law Topics can be downloaded below.
– The Affordable Care Act: Update for Employers
– GINA & Its Intersection With The ADA and FMLA
– Employment Case Law Update
– Criminal Background Checks
– EEOC Issues Final Rule for ADEA Regulations on RFOA for Disparate Impact
– Evolving Traps in Wage and Hour Law and How to Avoid Them
– NLRB Update
– Defending Against OSHA Whistleblower and Other Claims
For additional Information on Axley’s Employment Law Team and this year’s presentations, please visit the links below.
– Speaker Bios
– Attorney Expertise
– Axley Info Guide