- This event has passed.
Damages in Personal Injury: An A-Z Guide for Paralegals
May 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$299
Join Elaine Jensen and Anne MacArthur on May 24 for a video webcast organized by the Institute for Paralegal Education highlighting how to document, calculate and help negotiate damages in personal injury cases.
Are you utilizing the latest tactics for retrieving, reviewing, tracking and organizing damage information? Are you looking for insights on putting a value on pain, suffering and other difficult damages? Don’t miss any general or special damages that may apply to a personal injury suit. Learn to analyze and quantify the effect of an injury on the plaintiff’s current and future life to help attorneys maximize or contest the recovery.
Benefits of Attending
- Get tips for requesting, organizing and reviewing medical records.
- Assess medical expenses and lost earnings by staying on top of medical/therapy bills and income documentation.
- Find out how to effectively document and value pain, suffering and emotional distress.
- Distinguish current injury from pre-existing and recurring conditions.
- Discover how to track down liens and deal with different lien holders.
- Learn how to prepare winning demand letters and assist with negotiations.
Who Should Attend
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
Register today by visiting www.ipe-sems.com or calling 800.793.5274. The webcast plus course book is $299 for the first registrant, and $289 for each additional registrant. We hope you can join us!