Axley construction finance attorneys have significant experience representing both developers and lenders in construction financing, from residential matters to highly complex multi-phase commercial projects. We also routinely represent local and regional manufacturing, development and construction service firms in all types of credit transactions and business loans. Our Wisconsin lawyers can provide the guidance to negotiate up front for flexibility in terms and documentation that can save money and provide greater leverage to our clients.
Axley construction finance attorneys provide services to lenders in Wisconsin and nationwide, including:
- National and state banks
- Savings and loan institutions
- Holding companies and their financial services affiliates
- Insurance companies
- Finance companies
- Credit unions
- Mortgage banking and brokerage companies
- Pension funds
- Other institutional investors
We advise large global and small community-based financial institutions in the context of specific transactions as well as on an on-going basis.
On the borrowing side, we represent:
- Local and regional manufacturing;
- Development; and
- Service firms in all types of credit transactions.