Our Drug Crime Attorneys have an active practice defending clients accused of drug crimes.
These charges include:
- Homicide by delivery of a controlled substance
- Possession of controlled substances, including marijuana, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and other drugs
- Distribution or delivery of controlled substances
- Charges related to prescription or medical drugs
- Conspiracy charges involving drugs
- Academic misconduct charges or academic discipline involving drugs
Our Team has represented clients on drug charges in both state and federal court.
Our Drug Crime Attorneys’ significant representations include:
- Obtained a dismissal before trial of a homicide by delivery of a controlled substance charge
- Successfully represented a client accused of delivering prescription drugs without a license
- Reduced First Degree Reckless Homicide charge to simple delivery of a controlled substance
Our lawyers understand the stakes. We will promptly meet with you, whether it is at Axley’s offices or in jail. During our free initial consultations, we will explain to you the entire process. We will expeditiously acquire the evidence necessary to analyze your case and develop aggressive defense strategies for trial. And for cases that will not proceed to a trial, we will work carefully with you and the prosecutor to handle those cases in a fashion that will result in the best possible outcome you.