What To Do If You Get Sued

June 11, 2013

Most insurance companies provide their policy holders with a defense lawyer if the policy holder is sued for allegedly injuring another person in a car accident or if someone is injured on a policy holder’s property. Axley Brynelson Attorney Paul Curtis describes what to do if you get sued.