Our transportation attorneys routinely provide guidance to transportation companies in this heavily regulated area. Axley has extensive experience in the preparation of transportation contracts under the Truth In Leasing Act, and we have successfully represented a number of trucking companies throughout the Midwest.
Our attorneys work with both the public sector and private companies to provide legal guidance and strategic advice on a variety of rail and transportation industry matters.
Matters that Axley transportation attorneys have experience with include:
- Governmental, administrative and regulatory monitoring and lobbying
- Development and execution of effective strategies to work with all levels of government
- Contract drafting and negotiation, and other transactional issues
- Mergers, sales, acquisitions and business formations
- Project and equipment financing
- Real estate development and leasing
- Condemnation of real estate
- Environmental management for construction projects
- Land use and real estate zoning permits
- Project bidding proposals and disputes
- Safety law regulations