Concrete and ready-mix suppliers and contractors and sub-contractors encounter many complex challenges which often require innovative and workable solutions. Axley’s Concrete Team understands the business and technical aspects of concrete and the various legal issues which industry participants may face. Axley attorneys have vast experience in representing producers, suppliers, ready-mix operators and contractors in a wide variety of legal matters.
Axley attorneys have handled cases involving:
- Problems with sealers and finishing issues on concrete slabs
- Concrete cylinder testing methods for strength and quality
- Finishing issues as compared with air entrainment and mix designs
- Cracking and joint issues
- Admixtures in concrete mixes
- Cold joints in concrete walls
- Water infiltration and appropriate water diversion from walls and footings
Whether you are an owner, design professional, supplier or contractor, Axley concrete attorneys have the knowledge and experience required to handle your concrete legal issues.
New ATSDR Silica Study Profiles Adverse Health Affects
The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recently...