Axley’s Construction Law Team includes experienced attorneys who have, mediated, arbitrated and litigated almost every type of construction defect cases. Axley construction defect attorneys represent owners, engineers, architects, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and insurance companies in all areas of construction defects.
We have represented parties in matters including:
- Claims arising out of concrete
- Foundations and settlement
- Soil problems
- Building envelope
- Water infiltration
- Window/door and roofing problems
- “Green” claims and other construction defects
Axley’s attorneys are embedded in the construction industry and regularly work with industry associations and experts in all facets of construction.
When a claim comes, our construction defect attorneys:
- Identify the cause of the defect as early as possible;
- Determine the most inexpensive or appropriate remedy (including creative solutions); and
- Establish the responsible party or parties
Our philosophy is to solve the problem immediately, so that money goes for repairs and not wasted on legal fees. Axley prides itself on handling legal matters in a cost effective way. We often use mediation as a means to get these disputes resolved early, fairly, and cost-effectively. If mediation fails, Axley’s winning team is ready and able to litigate in state or federal court, or arbitrate.