Axley collective bargaining attorneys have a long history of advising public and private employers with regard to legal issues and day-to-day operational issues involving compliance and administration of laws under the National Labor Relations Act, the Wisconsin Municipal Employment Relations Act and other federal, state and local laws governing labor-management relations.
Axley collective bargaining attorneys also represent management in areas such as:
- Collective bargaining-negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreement
- Grievance arbitration proceedings
- Interest arbitration proceedings
- Unfair labor practice/prohibited practice claims
- Union decertification
- Union organizational drives/campaigns/union avoidance