Axley wage and hour attorneys provide pro-active advice to employers, representing them in wage and hour related areas including:
- Defense of state and federal wage and hour claims
- Chapter 109 Wage Payment issues and claims
- Child labor
- Deductions from wages
- Exempt or non-exempt status of employees
- Minimum wage
- Record keeping requirements under state and federal wage and hour law
- Representation of management in Department of Labor audits
- The federal Equal Pay Act
- Wage and hour collective and class actions
Axley wage and hour attorneys will assist employers to achieve compliance in the above areas.
View some publications relating to Wage & Hour
One of the largest expenses an employer faces relates to payroll. As such, it can be tempting to deduct wages...
Republican state lawmakers recently proposed legislation that would limit local governments from enacting ordinances and other employment rules that are...
With the arrival of summertime in Wisconsin, employers face unique challenges as well as opportunities. Dress code infractions are more common during...