Axley wage and hour attorneys provide pro-active advice to employers, representing them in wage and hour related areas including:
- Defense of state and federal wage and hour claims
- Chapter 109 Wage Payment issues and claims
- Child labor
- Deductions from wages
- Exempt or non-exempt status of employees
- Minimum wage
- Record keeping requirements under state and federal wage and hour law
- Representation of management in Department of Labor audits
- The federal Equal Pay Act
- Wage and hour collective and class actions
Axley wage and hour attorneys will assist employers to achieve compliance in the above areas.
Some of our past experience in the field.
Wage and Hour Defense
Successfully defended businesses in claims for violation of wage and hours laws.
View some publications relating to Wage & Hour
A Wisconsin service technician filed a federal court lawsuit on behalf of himself and other employees for unpaid overtime wages....
You may have employees whom you have properly classified as exempt from receiving overtime pay under federal and Wisconsin wage...
Certain classes of highly skilled workers in our economy are exempt from having to be paid overtime. This article focuses...