Axley wage and hour attorneys provide pro-active advice to employers, representing them in wage and hour related areas including:
- Defense of state and federal wage and hour claims
- Chapter 109 Wage Payment issues and claims
- Child labor
- Deductions from wages
- Exempt or non-exempt status of employees
- Minimum wage
- Record keeping requirements under state and federal wage and hour law
- Representation of management in Department of Labor audits
- The federal Equal Pay Act
- Wage and hour collective and class actions
Axley wage and hour attorneys will assist employers to achieve compliance in the above areas.
Wage and Hour Defense
Successfully defended businesses in claims for violation of wage and hours laws.
Under Wisconsin’s wage law, employers can’t use collective bargaining to modify or eliminate their duty to pay employees for the...
Many employers make the mistake of assuming an employee’s overtime pay rate is simply the person’s hourly rate multiplied by...
On September 24, 2019, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) announced its final overtime rule, making an additional 1.3 million...