Axley attorneys provide practical and understandable tax advice for businesses, individuals, non-profit entities, and trusts. When the law is unclear, we analyze the risks and rewards of alternative positions and help guide clients to the most tax advantageous solutions for their goals. We avoid producing academic analyses that are exhaustive, and do little to help choose a course of action. Instead, we want to offer real-world solutions that fit your specific needs.
Services Axley Attorneys Can Consults On:
- Tax planning for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts
- Mergers & Acquisitions Structure
- Employee benefits
- State sales and use tax
- Real Estate Transaction Taxation including Like-Kind Exchanges
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Reorganizations and Conversion planning
Our attorneys evaluate your specific tax planning needs and will provide custom solutions to your transactions. We feel our services are unparalleled for value, reliability and practicality.