The employment litigation attorneys at Axley Law Firm have a long history of representing the interests of private and public sector employers in litigation in all forums. Axley’s trial attorneys are tenacious advocates, fighting for our clients to achieve the best possible result. regularly represent employers in both federal and state courts, as well as in numerous administrative agencies including the National Labor Relations Board, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor, the Occupational and Safety Health Administration, the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission, the Wisconsin Wage and Hour Division, the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division, the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Division, the Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance Division and the Madison Equal Opportunities Commission.
A representative list of substantive issues or employment litigation attorneys have litigated for employers include the following:
- Employment discrimination, workplace harassment and retaliation claims under the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Claims under the Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act and the federal Family and Medical Leave Act
- Claims under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Wrongful discharge/public policy claims
- Constitutional claims, including First Amendment free speech and association claims, search and seizure claims, and due process claims
- Worker’s compensation claims, including claims for unreasonable refusal to rehire
- Restrictive covenant/non-compete claims
- Employment contract claims
No matter the nature of the employment claim, our employment litigation attorneys handle civil lawsuits efficiently and effectively. We are tough opponents and fight for our clients.