Axley’s estate planning attorneys have been counseling clients in creating and implementing their estate plan for decades. Our attorneys use both basic and sophisticated estate planning techniques to craft estate plans that fit each client’s short and long term goals.
Our estate planning services include the preparation of:
- Last Will and Testament
- Trusts, including Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, and Special Needs Trusts
- Marital Property Agreements
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
- Health and financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- HIPAA Authorizations
- Charitable and Gift Tax Plans
Our attorneys work with each client to devise a strategic estate plan that addresses family dynamics, tax issues, property protection, and end of life care. The best way to serve our clients is to work collaboratively with the client and the client’s team of financial advisors, accountants, and insurance providers to develop an effective estate plan.