Brian Mullins Named “Lawyer of the Year”
Nicole Stine – Manager of Client Relations
August 18, 2014
(Madison, Wis.) — The Best Lawyers in America recognized 25 attorneys from Axley Law Firm in its 2015 edition.
Axley attorneys named along with their areas of practice, as listed by Best Lawyers, include:
- Michael S. Anderson, Commercial Litigation
- Bradley D. Armstrong, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Steven A. Brezinski, Tax Law
- Gregory C. Collins, Real Estate Law
- Guy J. DuBeau, Litigation – Construction
- David Easton, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Timothy D. Fenner, Insurance Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Patricia M. Gibeault, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Daniel T. Hardy, Communications Law, Energy Law
- Bruce L. Harms, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Arthur E. Kurtz, Insurance Law
- Larry K. Libman, Real Estate Law
- Lori M. Lubinsky, Education Law, Insurance Law
- Michael J. Modl, Litigation – First Amendment, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Litigation – Patent
- Brian W. Mullins, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
- Laura S. Peck, Banking and Finance Law
- Richard E. Petershack, Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Robert C. Procter, Real Estate Law
- Michael Riley, Arbitration, Mediation, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- John H. Schmid, Jr., Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Carl A. Sinderbrand, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental
- Steven M. Streck, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Litigation – Environmental, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Charles V. Sweeney, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental
- John Walsh, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Michael J. Westcott, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
In addition, Axley Attorney Brian W. Mullins was named Best Lawyers 2015 Construction Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Madison.
Regarded as a top reference guide to the legal profession, The Best Lawyers in America has been published biennially since 1983. The Best Lawyers lists are compiled through an extensive peer-review survey in which thousands of lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
Founded in 1885, Axley is a full-service law firm with two Wisconsin offices and over 50 attorneys that provide services in over 100 legal areas. For more information on Axley, click here. If you’re interested in signing up to receive timely and informative legal publications straight to your inbox, click here. To make a specific inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.